Friday, October 13, 2006

12/10

Actually nothing special today, or bad luck in some degree. I set the alarm at 7 yesterday. But I didn’t sleep very well yesterday, I was exhausted since morning. So I sleep like a log….until today morning. I didn’t remember what happened exactly, but in my impression, it seemed I turn off the alarm and remained unconscious. My first class today is 8:30. Guess what time I get up? It’s 8:20! I suddenly jumped up from the bed, rushing into the bathroom, brushing my teeth, changing my clothes and running to campus. Guess whether I was late or not? The answer is not, the teacher came later than me. Fortunately, I am in Austria. Here teacher can be late to the class, and it seems everybody used to it. It doesn’t happen in Taiwan and definitely not allowed. Whatever, since you are in Austria, trying to be relaxed. That is the way Austrian live. ^^

No comments: