Thursday, October 12, 2006

daily journal

I had to talk about yesterday first. Yesterday was the first “Stammtisch” organized by REFI, and it’s an Austrian Stammtisch. Because I knew I had a class this early morning, I purposely didn’t drink too much, however it was too crowded in the Lui’s. I felt very thirsty and wanted to drink something. But next day’s 8:30 class in the morning keep me hesitated. Finally, I couldn’t stand the thirsty and went getting a drink. I thought I could drink red bull, which is an energetic drink contains no alcohol inside instead of beer. About 12, I went back to my dormitory. Because I was not very tired and my standard sleeping time is around 1 in the morning, I tried to read some articles in the internet. The politics in Taiwan was still a mess. I hoped we would not revolute in the end. No matter how, I just waited to sleep. But it’s very weird. I didn’t feel any sense of tired. I lied on my bed, closing my eyes, counting sheep. But the effect was limited. Eventually, I felt tired but just couldn’t sleep. STRANGE!! I JUST CAN NOT SLEEP. Then I realized, it was all red bull. At first I thought it was only a soft drink containing vitamin or some nutrient inside, nevertheless, it contains a lot of caffeine inside, and I am very sensitive to the caffeine, even a small cup of coffee will keep me awake all the day. So my plan was totally broken. I finally went to bed at 4 in the morning. Luckily I was only late for half an hour.

No comments: