Friday, October 20, 2006

19/10/2006


19/10/2006 (Thu)



There are two important things happened today. One is good and another is very bad. I start with the good thing. I got my girlfriend’s present from Taiwan today. She sent me a box. There are instant noodles, some spicy sauce, post-it sticker, pen, and the most important- my birthday present!! Although my birthday is in the end of the October, she gave to me earlier. It’s a black suit coat made by united colors of Benetton, so nice it is, especially with my scarf. That passes a lot. And the size is almost fit. How amazing it is, she can remember my size and give me a present from Taiwan. I love it so much and her as well.

Another bad thing is I almost got punched today. One man from China broke into my room, shouting to me why I said something bad behind him. I was totally shocked because I didn’t know what happened. He said I told Suzuki, who is his roommate from Japan, he complained about him in the kitchen one night. I had listened and snitched to Suzuki. And this morning he had severely argued with the Suzuki. He thought since they don’t like each other, why Suzuki doesn’t move out. Suzuki said I told something behind him. Then he felt so angry and came to my room. It is not my business in the beginning. I was so innocent. The fact is Suzuki one day complained to me about that guy. I suggested him to change room, but he had asked the reception. Unfortunately, it was already full. And today morning I met Suzuki again, I said you should be strong and argue with the Raab-Heim office because Austrian are lazy and reluctant to do customer service. And that’s the end of story. I didn’t speak something bad at him. Why he could question me? Besides, he kept use some bad word to describe the Suzuki. I couldn’t stand it. Since you hate each other, why you changed your room? I asked him. He just replied me he didn’t make anything wrong. Why he should leave. One who should leave is Suzuki. In the end he talked about why I wanted to help Japanese. He thinks I am a Chinese and Taiwan is no different from China. I felt so frustrated. Why an educated person could say something like this. It’s totally irreverent to this incident today. What he is thinking about! What an irrational person he is.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

waw, you look great!!!!

Anonymous said...

Right!! you look great!! 帥唷!
Glad that the coat fits. I didn't expect the parcel to arrive so early. The lady of post office told me that it might take 23 days more to reach Austria. So don't you feel embraced that till now I haven't got even a post card from you??????????????????????????????