Monday, October 16, 2006

16/10/2006 (Mon)

16/10/2006 (Mon)

I hate Monday. I think everybody hates Monday also. You have to start to work, study, and of course go to school. Although I am an exchange student, I still have the pressure of study, most coming from my German class actually. I just don’t know. For English study, I can do the better job when I have learned 2 years English, but for the German, I will say “no way”. It is very strange. According to my intelligence, I started to learn English when I was 10 years old. I must have lower IQ than now. However, I did a better job in elementary school. Someone said language is nothing about intelligence. I don’t believe it. I know myself am a slower learner, especially in language learning, but how come I did a better job when I had lower IQ. So there must be something about my method to learn a new language or attitude to learn a language. I think in my deep mind. I don’t think German is important because I can already speak English. I just learn it for fun. But now, because I am almost an illiterate in Austria, I feel so desperate to learn German. I mean I can’t understand teacher, I can’t talk with reception guy, I can’t communicate with cleaning mad. I felt so frustrated. I really like to talk to them; especially they work so hard for me. I want to speak good German, at least when I come home, I can talk easily with the cleaning mad.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Amiable post and this fill someone in on helped me alot in my college assignement. Thank you for your information.